Kramer & Duyvis has standardized a common configuration in detail, so that it can be used for you as a machine builder or system integrator with a competitive price and short delivery time. Despite the standardization, this configuration has some variables such as: type of gearmotor, motor position, support and side guide..
* Steel galvanized frame
* Angle (outside rollers) 90°
* Transport direction CCW or CW
* Largest diameter pulleys 100 mm
* Effective belt width 600 mm
* Outside radius belt 1.200 mm
* Position of the drive unit outside radius
* Belt material PU black
* Velocity (to be agreed)
- side guide
From € 3.600,-*
* The mentioned price is without gearmotor and support.