The BMK round conveyor of Kramer & Duyvis has been specially designed for conveying small, light, packaged and/or unpackaged products. The BMK round conveyor has a knife edge of Ø10 or Ø15 mm. Depending on the weight, speed, and the belt width can be chosen for a rolling knife or a fixed knife.
The BMK is always custom built so this round conveyor doesn’t need to be a limitation in the production line. The BMK round conveyor can be produced steel (coated) or stainless steel. The BMK round conveyors can be produced in the angle from 15° to 180°. Belt width and radius is always customized.
There are no standards, so the customer has the freedom to implement all ther wishes.
- Basic: steel coated or stainless steel
- Transport direction: CW (clockwise) of CCW (counter clockwise)
- Belt width: Standard 200 - 1800 mm
- Angle: 15° - 180°
- Roller diameter (cylindrical): Ø10 - Ø 15 mm (fixed or rolling)
- Inside radius: Min. 200 mm
- Type of drive: Direct end drive
- Motor position: outside radius
- Velocity: max. 45 m/min (at the outside radius, depending on radius and load)
- Load: max. 30 kg total load (divided and depending on model)
- Belt scraper
- Automatic lubrication system
- Indirect end drive with a chain or toothed belt transmission
- Nickel plated chain (standard steell)
- Custom motorreductor
- Side guide (fixed or adjustable)
- Electrical control options
You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.