For small products in any industry.
KDC (Kramer & Duyvis curve) is the most affordable round conveyor in its class. If it is a clean and dry environment, the KDC comes into its own. KDC has standard rollers of Ø40 mm. On request we can reduce the rollers to Ø18 mm. This is mainly used if the goods are very small.
The maximum weight on the conveyor is approximately 35 kg. Because of the specially designed ball bearing rollers for the KDC, the KDC has a very low noise level even at a speed of 50 m/min. The motor position is at all times in the middle of the conveyor. Because the KDC is driven by a friction wheel, the transport direction can very easily be switched.
- Basic: aluminium profile
- Transport direction: CW (clockwise) of CCW (counter clockwise)
- Belt width: Standard 200 - 800 mm (bigger also belongs to the possibilities)
- Angle: 25° - 180°
- Roller diameter: Ø40 or Ø18 mm
- Minimal inside radius: 300 mm
- Type of drive: friction wheel
- Motor position: central at the outside, mounted below the belt (horizontal or vertical)
- Velocity: max. 50 m/min (outside radius)
- Load: max. 35 kg total load (divided)
- Motor position at the inside
- Side guide (fixed or adjustable)
- Electrical control options
You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.