The experience of the market leader of conical roller round conveyors!
Round conveyors are essential and are often crucial in a complex system with several lines. Especially when it comes to high belt speeds, varying speeds and start/stops you need a high quality round conveyor. In this segment the R series of Kramer & Duyvis is at his best! Kramer & Duyvis produce these round conveyors since the 60’s and still this is the most proven round conveyor in this segment.
Kramer & Duyvis delivers these curves with a conical roller Ø 50 mm to 350 mm and belt widths from 200 mm to 2800 mm. There are no restrictions in the radius of the round conveyor, but there are of course technical constraints we are facing. The angle and radius is always custom. it is also possible to create different heights in the bend which creates a Helix model (type S).
The R-series of Kramer & Duyvis can have a basic of steel (coated) or stainless steel. The R-series is unique in its kind. There are no standards, so the customer has the freedom to implement all their wishes.
- Basic: steel coated or stainless steel
- Transport direction: CW (clockwise) of CCW (counter clockwise)
- Belt width: Standard 200 - 2800 mm
- Angle: 15° - 360°
- Roller diameter (conical): Ø50 - Ø 350 mm
- Inside radius: Min. 300 mm
- Type of drive: Direct end drive
- Motor position: Inside- or outside radius
- Velocity: max. 150 m/min (depending on model)
- Load: max. 1.500 kg total load (divided and depending on model)
- Knife edge Ø27 mm (BM-series)
- Guide rollers
- Roller support underneath the belt
- Belt scraper (inside and/or outside)
- Indirect end drive with a chain or toothed belt transmission
- Drive roller provided with various types of coverings
- Custom motorreductor
- Helix model (type S)(height difference between input and output side)
- Model without top rail (type ZD, there is no rail above the surface of the belt)
- Different types of belt material with or without flights (or other profiles) or a mechanical connector
- Various types of ball bearing rollers (eg. Low noise version)
- Side guide (fixed or adjustable)
- Electrical control options
You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.