Curved conveyors Type KDZ
The KDZ has a standard frame of aluminum profile, cylindrical transfers of Ø40 mm and no inner radius. The cylindrical transfer of Ø40 mm is ideal for a good transfer to a straight belt conveyor.
Because of the specially designed ball bearing rollers for the KDZ, the KDZ has a very low noise level even at a speed of 50 m/min. The motor position is at all times in the middle of the conveyor. Because the KDZ is driven by a friction wheel, the transport direction can very easily be switched. The KDZ has no limitation in turning clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW).
Environment: Dry and clean
Load: Max. 35 kg
Speed: Max. 50 m/min (in the outer radius)
Start/stops: Max. 4 start/stops per hour
- Basic: Aluminium profile with a closed steel driving surface
- Transport Direction: CW (clockwise) or CCW (counter clockwise)
- Belt width: Standard 500 - 1.100 mm
- Angle: 180°
- Roller diameter: Ø40 mm (cylindrical)
- Inside radius: None
- Type of drive: Direct end drive with a friction wheel
- Motor position: Central at the outside radius, mounted below the belt (gearmotor vertical)
- Speed: Max. 50 m/min in the outer radius
- Gearmotor: Standard 3x230/400V, 50 Hz, IP55
- Belt material: Choice of various brands, materials and colors
- Belt guide: By means of rubberized ball bearing rollers mounted on the outside of the belt material
- Other brand or configuration of the gearmotor
- Support / legs
- Side guide (fixed or adjustable)
- Electrical control options
You can contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.